Sunday 20 November 2016

Hello...It is me again.Stanley is in the house....Hahahaaaaa....I am fine for today.Ok,let's begin.
   Today,I want to give my reflection on week 3 which was on 26 October 2016.Ok,Mr.Wan taught my friends and I about the meaning of Philosophy.
   Philosophy is a love of wisdom.Mr.Wan mentioned that everyone in this world has their own philosophy in life.So,I thought about what Mr.Wan mentioned to us that was true.For me,I  know about my own philosophy.My main philosophy is to use my strength or should I say my own gifts to inspire other people at out there.This is because I want to be an educator so I need to be a good role model to my students and I am pretty sure that it will come true.


I also learned something from Mr.Wan.So,watch this video at the below here.I am quite fascinated about Mr.Wan taught me about the Philosophy and many other things.


I also learned about a major philosophies which are:
1.Idealism.
-Highest aim is the search for truth and values that will send the test of time.
-Truth and values are seen as absolute,timeless and universal.

2.Realism
-People can come to know the world through their senses and reason.
-Things happen according to purpose and in an orderly way.(Natural law)
-Truth emanate from both science and art.

3.Pragmatism
-Referred to as experimentalism,based on change,process,and relativity.
-Construes knowledge as a process in which reality is constantly changing.
-Nothing can be viewed intelligently except in relation to a pattern.
-Truth is no longer absolute or universal.

4.Existentialism
-Stress in individualism and personal self-fulfillment.
-Prefer to free learner to choose what to study and determine what is truth.
-Recognizes few standards,customs or tradition.

1 comment:

  1. That's great. I have read about the 4 type of philosophy.

    ReplyDelete