Thursday 3 November 2016

Hello...my name is Stanley Sentu.I am 23 years old.I am Iban mix Bidayuh for the races.I am from Kuching,Sarawak in Malaysia.I am taking bachelor programme in Unitar International University which is Bachelor in Education.Today,I am just want to introduce about myself.Last time,I was taking a diploma programme which was Diploma in Tesl which is called Diploma in Teaching English as Second Language.This is because I kinda like to take an education programme because in the future I might want to help the unprivillaged  students that lack of using English language to speak.I want to build their self-esteem when they want to speak or talk in English language.I really hope that I might want to be their good role model to my students.Last time,I had my internship programme in primary school under my Diploma in Tesl.I went to SK.Siburan Batu to teach primary 3 pupils.This kind of experienced had taught me about who I am for today and now.


No comments:

Post a Comment